Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Lab

No fire extinguisher
No air curtain
No container for hazardous waste
Absolutely
No uninterrupted power supply
No shower for eyes
No fume hoods
No bio-safety cabinets.

I am at ease
With interrupted power
With fire
With polluted air
With hazardous waste
With all chemicals.

These are welcome things
In my lab.

I observe
Actions - reactions
Movements - comments
Smiles - eyetwists
Proximities - distances
Commands - demands
Correlations - connections
Anonymities - niceties
Calculations
And
What not.

This is a perfect lab for me
As I teach
HR,
Strategy
And
Organizational Behaviour.

I just need
Free expressions of thoughts.

This is just perfect setting
And
We all are
Perfect samples.

(4th Sept 2011, Shillong, 5:20 PM, L-57)

1 comment:

  1. Roop Chandra ShastriOctober 6, 2011 at 11:09 AM

    डॉ. रूपचन्द्र शास्त्री मयंक (उच्चारण) said...
    NICE.
    --
    Happy Dushara.
    VIJAYA-DASHMI KEE SHUBHKAMNAYEN.
    --
    MOBILE SE TIPPANI DE RAHA HU.
    ISLIYE ROMAN ME COMMENT DE RAHA HU.
    Net nahi chal raha hai.

    ReplyDelete